Roleplays funtimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh? Empty Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm

*shrug*
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh? Empty Re: Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 5:41 pm

The two dark skinned boys walked into the cafeteria laughing. "Damien, I highly doubt she thinks you're gay. You did fuck her right?" the boy with shorter black hair blushed and playfully shoved his cousin. "Y-yeah.. I did.. Louis don't do that!"The taller one with the scarred face laughed, sitting down at a table. "Loosen up Damien!"

The plump girl with strawberry blonde curls stared mournfully out the window at the rain, pouting as she watched people walk by.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

https://fairiesfordeath.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh? Empty Re: Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

The three Faith sisters sat in a circle, three curly heads bowed forwards over a book. One muttered something and all three exploded into musical laughter, startling the group of students at the table next to them.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Damien stared at the girls at the table behind them, smiling. Lou grinned, staring at them. "Go on, ask her out Damien, I know you like her.."Damien turned bright red, and slowly approached the girls.

The curly haired girl brushed away tears, sniffling and hugging her legs.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 5:52 pm

The three girls looked up at once, one standing up. She slipped her hands into the front pocket of her purple hoodie and asked pointedly "Can we help you?"
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Damien looked away, biting his lip. "I uh... Um.."Lou burst out laughing, falling out of his seat. Damien shot a glare at him and scuffed his shoes. "I was wondering if Adalaeia wanted to go on a date.. sometime... with me..?"

The curly haired girl hugged the crumpled letter to her chest, re-reading it as more tears rolled down her cheeks.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 5:59 pm

The standing Faith girl nudged her dark-haired sister, "Addy?"
The girl looked up "Hmm? Oh, Damien. You're in my... English class?"
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Damien nodded, blushing even more. "Y-yes.. Um.. Do you want to go out on a date? With me I mean." Lou sighed, longingly watching Pixie.

The curly haired girl burst into tears and ran past them, almost knocking Damien over.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Adalaeia looked confused "Um, we haven't ever had a conversation before. I... what."
The ginger sister caught the seedy-looking idiot staring at her sister and nudged the tight-clad leg "Hey, Seph. Gom at three o'clock."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Damien righted himself and blushed. "Yeah.. I know and I wanted to get to know you.."
Lou scowled and flipped the ginger one off. He got up and smacked Damien upside the head. "Just give him a yes or no answer, it ain't that hard babe." he muttered, looking Adalaeia up and down and secretly thinking she wasn't half as pretty as the other one.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:19 pm

The eldest sister sighed, stepping in front of her sisters "Look, babyface. You don't just show up and ask my little sister on a date. And you, greasy boy, respect my sisters. Don't flip them off and don't look at them like they're some piece of meat. You've just screwed up your little friend's chance of a date."
Behind her, Adalaeia piped up "Mess with one Faith, mess with all of them."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Lou raised an eyebrow, grabbing her around the waist and kissing her. "Yeah yeah, there are better things you could be doing with those pretty little lips other than talking.."he grinned and walked off as Damien's face fell. "I'm sorry Adalaeia.." he hurried after Lou and tackled him, the boys rolled around on the ground, punching each other and cursing.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Adalaeia tugged her sister down by her off-white tutu, laughing when she scrubbed her mouth vigorously before spitting "That was disgusting. I hope that little rat never shows his face again."
The red-headed Faith leaned forward, saying animatedly "Are you kidding? I can't wait to see you rain fiery Hell on his bastard arse."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Lou shoved Damien off and walked away, muttering to the voices in his head. Damien winced, rubbing his bruised jaw and walked back to Adalaeia. "I'm really sorry. I'll see you in English..?"
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 pm

The ginger Faith whispered "Deck him! Now!" as Adalaeia sighed "Well, I haven't exactly got a choice about it."
The eldest sister tutted "Cassiopeia Aurelia Faith! Don't give your little sister any ideas."
Cassiopeia rolled her eyes lavishly "Oh, hush, Persephone."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Damien backed away rapidly, grinning. He ran off after Lou. "Lou! Louis wait!" Lou turned around and Damien swore. "Lou! What did you do?!" Lou shrugged, running a hand through his now short hair. "Cut my hair. It's not big deal, people do it all the time."Damien stared slack-jawed at Lou, his blue eyes huge. Lou walked past him and back to Persephone, wanting to apologize.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:46 pm

The three sisters were once again leaning over the book, whispering to each other and occasionally breaking into hushed giggles.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Lou tapped Persephone on the shoulder, chewing on his lip. He smiled slightly, thinking of her beautiful face.

Damien shook his head, walking to his locker and opening it.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Persephone straightened up and sighed "Oh, goodie, it's our friendly neighbourhood greaser." She reached out a preemptive hand, holding Cassiopeia in her seat "Cass, don't hit him unless I tell you to. Then you have to hit him."
Adalaeia scooted back so she could watch Damien, trying to get a measure of him.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Lou pouted "Hey, I never meant any harm! It's illegal to kiss a pretty girl!" he grinned crookedly, holding out a hand. "Look sugar, I'm sorry okay? It's just, you truly are beautiful and I've wanted to kiss you for a while."

Damien yelped as green painted covered him, falling over as a heavy book fell out of his locker and onto his head. He swore and tried to get paint of out his eyes, when another balloon of paint fell on him from his open locker.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Persephone sat back down, looking like she'd just trodden in dog shit.
Cass threw her head back, cackling, as Adalaeia slumped forwards and let out a rippling laugh.
Persephone watched her sisters with an air of pride.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Lou scowled and sat down next to her. "What did I ever do to you?" he sighed reaching out and poking her.

Damien stumbled away, embarrassed and angry.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Persephone looked slightly confused "Why is he still here?"
Adalaeia chimed in "Does he hate us?"
Cass leaned forwards on her elbows "Can I hit him?"
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Wed May 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Lou pouted "I can still hear you. You hit me, I'll hit back bitch." he reached out and grabbed Persephone's hand. "Will you listen to me?! I don't hate you!"
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Persephone pulled her hand away sharply "Leave now or I will let her hit you then I will also hit you before you can hit her."
Adalaeia frowned "I don't think that's a thing."
Persephone looked disappointed "Oh. Should we just..."
Adalaeia shrugged "I think we should."
Cass looked impatient "He called me a bitch! Rules say I have to hit him."
Persephone shook her head, curls bouncing "No, the Home Rules don't apply to school. I've told you."
The three sisters shared a look and, as one, they stood and left the cafeteria.
As Adalaeia passed Damien, she said softly "I'll help you clean up later."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum